Thursdays, 4:15 - 5:00 PM
5-week series, May 17 - June 14, 2018
Early Bird $60 if registered by May 10, 2018
$75 full price
Co-taught by Cheryl Minkoff and Maureen Tonge, this five-week series introduces children ages 5 - 8 years old to the benefits of yoga through play, movement, and crafts.
Benefits of Children's Yoga include:
- Development of body awareness through movement, breathing, meditation and relaxation
- Learning how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Increase in self-confidence and positive self-esteem
- Building ability to concentrate
- Feeling part of a healthy, non-competitive group
Registration includes price of craft materials as well as all yoga equipment and instruction.
Click to register online, or send an EMT to firstname.lastname@example.org. To secure $60 Early Bird Price, register by May 10th.